DrMashiur’s Book Review “Blockchain in Digital Healthcare”
Blockchain in Digital Healthcare” is a well-curated book edited by Malaya Dutta Borah, Roberto Moro Visconti, and Ganesh Chandra Deka that explores the intersection of blockchain technology and the healthcare industry. The book is a great resource for readers interested in understanding how blockchain can be used to solve various challenges in the digital healthcare space. Here are the key takeaways from the book:
• The book provides an excellent introduction to blockchain technology and how it works. The editors do a great job of breaking down complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand language that even non-technical readers can follow.
• The book highlights the various challenges facing the digital healthcare industry, such as data security and privacy, interoperability, and data sharing. The authors provide insights into how blockchain technology can be used to address these challenges.
• The book covers various applications of blockchain technology in digital healthcare, including medical record sharing, medical research, supply chain management, and healthcare payment systems.
• The editors provide case studies that demonstrate the successful implementation of blockchain technology in the healthcare industry, as well as the potential benefits of adopting this technology.
• The book also examines the legal and regulatory considerations for the implementation of blockchain technology in healthcare and highlights the importance of compliance with data privacy laws.
Overall, “Blockchain in Digital Healthcare” is an informative and comprehensive book that provides valuable insights into the potential applications of blockchain technology in the healthcare industry. The book is recommended for healthcare professionals, technology enthusiasts, and anyone interested in the intersection of technology and healthcare.
Amazon book link: https://amzn.asia/d/0NiITfT